Glowing Pigment Dim Pigment PowEPT10g each
MTB Glow in Darkish Pigments is a kind of ligEPT storage strength storage sort self-luminous content, via the absorption of a variety of visible light-weight, to achieve computerized ligEPT function, and can be recycled divided into water and non-aqueous two, with avariety of particle measurement and ligEPT , Widely employed silk display screen, paint ink, injection molding, printing and silicone rubber and other EPT.Non-toXiHu (West Lake) Dis.c,non radioactive,non-radioactivemeet the EU environmental testing specifications.
Glowing Pigment Dim Pigment PowEPT10g each and every
* Non-radioactive, non-toXiHu (West Lake) Dis.c.
* Harmless, nonflammable and non-explosive.
* Free of charge of lead, phosphorus, heavy steel and dangerous elements.
* Failsafe. They alwaEPTwork. Once becoming billed, continue being glowing for hours continueously, and repeatablely.
* Steady in physical and chemical house. Resist heat up to 500 celsius degree.
* Explosion evidence, vapor evidence.
* Do not switch black following being exposed to EPTligEPT EPT time.
3) Strength effective
* Eat no electrical power and need no electrical circuits to work.
* Free of charge of battery, cost-free of electric EPT, ligEPT energy such as sunlight, lamp light-weight, all obvious ambient lights, EPTlight, and so on. will demand it and make it glow in the dark.
* 10minutes charging, tens of hrs glowing in the dark.
Luminous variety: EPT-phrase type and quick-acting kind.
* Blue inexperienced ligEPT Take up ligEPT for 30 minutes Soon after glow about eight-twelve hours.
* Quick-performing kind sky blue mild, purple ligEPT Soak up ligEPT for one hour Afterglow for about 5 hrs.
Applicate for Paint,Nail,Art,Crafts, Acrylic
10g/bottle 12 shades whole
Accept OEM ampODM
Truly we ship by FedEx the delivery time is 5-8daEPTafter on board.
You Might Like
MTB -2103 two:1 Deep Casting ampCoating Epoxy Resin
15oz/package 24oz/package 1.5kg/kit 3kg/kit 6kg/package 12kg/package 15kg/kit 200kg/barrel
Acknowledge OEM ampODM
Metallic mica PowEPTPigment For Epoxy Resin